This engine timing tool set with tool box is designed for a long life in daily garage or workshop use. It enables the correct timing to be made when replacing the timing belt.
This set is suitable for use on BMW M60 / M62 engines. Made of quality carbon steel, the heavy-duty timing tool set has plated coatings to prevent corrosion and ensure excellent durability.
With this tool set, the removal and replacement of the camshaft, the camshaft locking and other engine repairs can be easily and safely carried out. And this set contains the timing tools required for adjusting and setting the engine time.
The complete set includes: Camshsft locking fixtures, Vanos & camshaft timing tools, Electroagnetic valve sockets, Vanos tensioning brackets, Vanos & camshaft timing pins and Vanos turning / adjustment sockets. All tools come in a blow molded case for easy storage and transport.
- Material: Heavy-duty carbon steel
- Supplied in a red plastic storage case: 15" x 11" x 4.3" (L x W x T)
- Suitable for following models:
- BMW M60B30: 1993-1995 E34 530i, 1992-1994 E32 730i, 1994-1996 E38 730i;
- BMW M60B40: 1993-1995 E34 540i, 1992-1994 E32 740i, 1994-1996 E38 740i 1992-1996 E31 840i;
- BMW M62B35: 1996-1997 E39 535i, 1994-1997 E38 735i / 735iL;
- BMW M62TUB35: 1998-2001 E38 735i / 735iL, 1998-2003 E39 535i;
- BMW M62B44: 1996-1998 E39 540i, 1994-1998 E38 740i / 740iL, 1994-1999 E31 840Ci;
- BMW M62TUB44: 1998-2003 E39 540i, 1998-2001 E38 740i / 740iL, 1999-2003 E53 X5 4.4i, 2003-2005 Range Rover Land Rover, 2000-2004 Morgan Aero
- Delivery includes:
- Camshsft locking fixtures
- Vanos & camshaft timing tools
- Electroagnetic valve sockets
- Vanos tensioning brackets
- Vanos & camshaft timing pins
- Vanos turning / adjustment sockets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.