This engine timing tool set is designed for professional engine repairs, for example, the installation and removal of camshafts, replacement of timing chains, checking and adjustment of the camshaft timing, renewal of the cylinder head gasket, etc.
Manufactured to a high standard, this set is durable enough for daily use in the workshop.
This timing tool set is delivered in a blow molded case for easy transport and storage.
- Kit size: 11.8" x 8.7" x 2.6" (L x W x H)
- For professional engine repair
- Durable construction
- Supplied in a blow molded carry case for easy transport and storage
- Set includes:
- Cam lock to be used as OEM T10414
- Crankshaft sprocket locking pin to be used as OEM T10341
- Camshaft fixing tool to be used, such as OEM T10171
- Locking pin to be used as OEM T40011
- Dial gauge, 0.01 mm (0.0004") accuracy, circular dial with analog display, diameter 1.6"
- Clamping shank, 0.31" long
- Indicator holder with 10.8" total length, outer thread M14 x 0.05", for setting top dead center
- 2 guide pins with 5.3" length, 0.9" long male thread M8 x 0.05", mutual external hexagon wrench size 0.2"
- Suitable for:
- VAG engines 1.2 liter (0.32 gal lqd) TSI:
- With engine code CBZA, CBZB and CBZC
- e.g.Audi A1, A3, A3 Sportback and A3 Cabriolet
- e.g.Seat Altea, Altea XL, Ibiza, Ibiza Sport Coupe, Leon and Toledo
- e.g.Skoda Fabia, Fabia, Octavia, Rapid, Roomster and Yeti
- e.g.VW New Beetle, Caddy, Golf, Golf Plus, Golf Cabriolet, Golf Variant, Jetta, Polo and Touran
- VAG engines 1.4 FSI:
- e.g.VW Golf 4 and 5 and Polo 9N
- VAG engines 1.6 FSI:
- With engine code AXU, BAG, BKG, BLF, BLN and BLP
- e.g.Audi A3, VW Golf, Passat and Touran
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.